Tuesday, September 2, 2014

28 weeks


How Far Along? 28 weeks. Hello third trimester!!

Total Weight Gained/Loss? 20 ish pounds. I don't care. It ain't pretty.

Sleep? SUCKS. I would kill for some good sleep. Not even kidding. I cannot get comfortable and my pelvis hurts so bad that rolling over just shoots pain. All fun.

Best Moment of the Week: There's a crib in my house again. That's kind of fun.

Movement- all the time. There's not even any method to it except for that it NEVER stops.

Food Craving- MEAT. I am a straight up carnivore right now. Bring me all the steaks and I don't even like steak.

Food aversions- seafood. Sweets give me headaches. Sad panda.

Labor Signs- lots of Braxton-Hicks. STILL.

Belly Button- pretty shallow. It may actually pop this time...

What I miss- My stomach is SO TIGHT. I just need a break from feeling like my skin may tear.

What I'm looking forward to- so much. My best friend is throwing a shower soon and we've started thinking about his room. Now if I only had the energy to do it.

Big Sister Status- she still swears she's naming him. I'm pretty sure she's never going to back down.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin