Monday, September 15, 2014

30 weeks

How Far Along? 30 weeks. Though I'm still not sure how that got here so fast.

Total Weight Gained/Loss? 29 pounds. Let's not talk about that.

Sleep? still sucks. I don't remember having these problems with E. According to the doc, he's laying on a nerve which is why the pelvic pain is out of control. Every time I try to roll over I feel like I just got stabbed in the pelvis. It's good times.

Best Moment of the Week: just his movement I guess. I know I'll miss this part.

Movement- all the time. And he is STRONG. His butt or something is poking out on my left side and it hurts occasionally but other than that it's just kind of fun.

Food Craving- still meat. Ice water. That's about it.

Food aversions- I'm not super hungry. I get so full so quick that it's not even worth it. When I'm full I feel like my skin may split open which is zero fun.

Labor Signs- lots of Braxton-Hicks. STILL.

Belly Button- pretty shallow, but hanging on.

What I miss- Being able to breathe. Being able to move without the Braxon Hicks showing up. My pelvis not feeling like there's a perma knife in there.

What I'm looking forward to- we're skipping town for a few days this weekend for our last little trip as a family of three. I can't wait.

Big Sister Status- we may have a name. May. E doesn't like it and does a full on pout when she hears it. I'm pretty sure she's going to call this baby by Jackson (her choice) no matter what we name him.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Looking good! Good luck on the name and hope you can find a way to feel a little more comfortable.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin