Monday, July 28, 2014

23 weeks


How Far Along? 23 weeks

Total Weight Gained/Loss? I don't wanna...

Sleep? Having a hard time falling asleep, sleeping pretty hard once I finally fall asleep, and then waking up exhausted. It's a fun cycle.

Best Moment of the Week: Daddy got to feel him Sunday night!

Movement- all the time. I was worried that he wasn't moving enough, but now? Now I'm worried that he's going to be just as active as his big sister. She was crazy active inside and is still insane and now he's acting just the same. I'm a bit scared. No lie.

Food Craving- pineapple. lemonade. ice. all the cold things.

Food aversions- no real aversions, but not much sounds really good.

Gender- a sweet, baby boy!!!!!!!!!!!

Labor Signs- nada

Belly Button- pretty shallow but I don't think it's going anywhere.

What I miss- my back not hurting. That's already hard core. Boo hiss and all that stuff.

What I'm looking forward to- I think I finally picked a theme for his room. So I'd like to decorate sometime soon.

Big Sister Status- she's still pretty standoffish. Doesn't want to talk to the belly much or things like that, but let's be serious, her parents aren't big belly talkers either so... In her DNA.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin